Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok id like a quiet exhaust (near stock) from idle-3000rpms. after 3k, it can get somewhat louder, but esp in vtec, i want it to be known i have an exhaust for sure. but i want it to be bassy all the way through, no raspy mess.

whats the difference in the 5zigen and the fujitsubo in terms of noise and tone? i hear they are similar, any more detailed thoughts? also there is another fujitsubo exhaust out there, forget which, but it has more mid end gains as opposed to the PG which is high end, anyone hear that exhaust? id rather have low-mid end. thanks

plus, ive seen the PG on an rsx, looks great. does it have problems with scraping on 1.5-1.75" drop? anyone have pics of 5zigen on rsx?

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but is it loud up top at all (after 3k RPM)? i need to get in and out of my neighborhood/garage sounding somewhat close to stock (more bass is ok, not rattle)

·
Registered
715 Posts
MyKeEe said:
5zigen fireball is by far the quietest exhaust i've ever heard.
sound clips?

·
Meow?
3,940 Posts
MyKeEe said:
5zigen fireball is by far the quietest exhaust i've ever heard.
:eek:

Maybe a 5zigen axleback on stock catback piping, but the 5zigen is fuggin loud! :nervous:

If you want a quiet exhaust, RSR EXMAG is the way to go. :thumbsup:

Search about it on HAN or H-T, you'll find lots of positive reviews. :)

·
sickwidit fa sho!
6,879 Posts
5zigen miracle is loud the fireball is not.. when you get on it of course it gets louder.. but still not as loud as you'd think. 5zigen fireball is also $200 less than the rs-r exmag according to modacar :thumbsup:

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool thanks guys

·
Registered
389 Posts
Question... what's the difference between the Fireball and the miracle Fireball 5Zigen exhausts???

I was thinking about getting the Fujitsubo... but the Miracle caght my eye... can someone help me out???

Also... Powergetter Vs rm-01a???

·
i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
What's the diameter on the Powergetter?

·
fob, DDS
3,365 Posts
MyKeEe said:
mircale is loud, real loud.. fireball is quiet, real quiet

Yes, loud. very loud. But very very nice tone from 0 to your redline.

And yes, there is a silencer for the miracle. it comes with it.
Even that yahoo shop link picture shows the silencer on it.
I took it off and stored in my trunk, so that I can put it on whenever I have to.
When a cop is right behind me... man..don't I sweat :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts