Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4-MMC OG
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the newb stype thread but I can't find a fair number of 5Zigen parts I'm dying to buy. Anyone have the contact info for the US importer or would I be better off just contacting 5Zigen USA?

My big question is the release of this: http://www.5zigenusa.com/english/products/muffler/proracer_sports/race_headers.html

And replacing what looks like a slip fitting with a V band setup at my local shop...

Also looking for a GN+ exhaust to replace my tired Fireball (if made for the dc5), an oil catch tank, the "racing harness" earthing kit, their ram air upper grill and top mounted torque damper.

·
4-MMC OG
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, yep I am :p

I'm thinking of opting for this over the BC based off of material. The BC = shitty construction...

Iff the price strikes hight though, I'll probably just get a custom header... still in for the other bits. I have a performance perpose(sp?wtfmorning) for all those parts, so bling is coming second.

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
Try my guy @ 500whp.com. His name is Jeff. Tell him Eric sent you.

If this was a JDM only product (i.e. 5Zigen USA doesn't import it over), I have another contact as well but prepared for a long wait (i.e. they put it on the container and ship it over).

·
4-MMC OG
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5zigen's header is a pricey piece, (i thought it was already released) $1000-$1150 if i remember correctly, you might as well go toda
I prefer the design of the Buddyclub header over Toda's for longevity reasons. It's been released I just didn't know if for the US yet.

Try my guy @ 500whp.com. His name is Jeff. Tell him Eric sent you.

If this was a JDM only product (i.e. 5Zigen USA doesn't import it over), I have another contact as well but prepared for a long wait (i.e. they put it on the container and ship it over).

It will be a little while before I get to crazy with things but I'll hit them up ( I guess through you) probably next summer. Still trying to get everything for my car planned and in perspective so I can prioritize things and minimalize problems ahead.

Upside is I might have a custom exhaust made around september, I found the GN+ muffler and a custom exhaust was my original plan for versatility.

·
Registered
18 Posts
cant jlb motorsports in corona get it? they are a 5zigen distributor. i got my wheels from them. they are also a sponsor on honda tech.not sure if they can get you those parts. tell them louie sent you

·
4-MMC OG
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cant jlb motorsports in corona get it? they are a 5zigen distributor. i got my wheels from them. they are also a sponsor on honda tech.not sure if they can get you those parts. tell them louie sent you
Hmmm I'll have to check with them...

very dear i recon toda are better price for a nice piece of kit
That didn't make sense, GTFO bitch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts