Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
RSX-S Owner
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states installed Retro Solutions 55w 6000k digital HID kit today.....here's what I've come up with...(sorry for the dark pics, going to try to take better ones tomorrow..no tripod ftl)....Also you can see the yellow fogs I installed earlier this week (eBay knockoffs, the harness fit great but I had to make a bracket for the fogs to fit)

Had an accident, thats why the headlight is welded together(my temporary solution for dd)

Overall I love it, the road is lit up so much better...

·
'06 PWP-S
3,013 Posts
Nice set of Hids, Its the best driving at night with the HIDs.

·
RSX-S Owner
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys....and I agree I do want to drive at night more now especially since I can see everything now

·
2,848 Posts
Same kit I've got (55w 6000K from Retro-Solutions). I wish I had gone with 5000K for better visibility, but it's still better than stock H1's.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
6k is such a good color temp. It's a nice color but not to redic like 8k imo. Had the same kit in my rsx, and ended up buying 6k bulbs from him for my sti because stock 4.3k were making me mis my rsx lights. nice pick up. no pictures i've seen do the lights justice imo.

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah but damn dude my headlights look like yours and it still looks flooded to me..i compared them...damn i dunno how this problem can be fix at all.

·
RSX-S Owner
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys, this might be my best mod yet

nice, making me thinking about getting some
You should go for it, you wont regret it and its an easy install

·
Registered
401 Posts
Is there any blue at all in the 5k? I'm thinking of going to 4300k because their PURE white, and i don't want anything blue.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts