Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 407 Posts

·
f*ck thought
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i'm set hoppin on the LA bandwagon and leaving SD, throwing a BBQ, gonna have my buddies who did our last shoot come and any more photographers, everyone is welcome as usual. As for the location, i'll figure it out, open for ideas, much appreciated that you bring something if your gonna eat. For you LA heads, come down it'll be worth it!

Directions & Parking:

- From South or East San Diego, take I-8 to the Sports Arena Blvd. exit, make a right onto West Mission Bay Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 1 bridge then make a right at the stop light.

- From North San Diego, take I-5 to the Sea World Drive exit, make a right onto Sea World Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 1 bridge then make a right at the stop light.
- Parking is free in these lots, but they do fill up early during the summer months.
When: Sunday July 25th 11am (its summer so parking might be a beeetch)

Whos going/ what they're bringing:

1. dc5 jet (grill/marinated pork chops/marinated beef/ 2 coolers/ 3 12 packs of drinks)
2. alexxx (pizza)
3. dc5tim (beer brats)
4. redcantonarmy (something pre prepared)
5. rEDlinEDc5 (cooler and foot ball)
6. yummmmrice (case of h2o and propane tank)
7. VIPfashion (shooting)
8. Aimee (shooting)
9. Silver-DC5
10. Yan (bbq chicken)
11. daryl e46 (plates/utensils/napkins/costco pizza)
12. maybe 760-dc5
13. ron sega (shooting)
14. ChadZilla
15. Dc5619
16. steve07
17. bboy1010
18. sbkeuro2004 (carne asada)
19. jonjonkills101
20. dc5prospect
21. DC5_KR
22. co worker (bringing lots of rice)

call for info or what ever 619-757-0350

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Won't be there cause I don't support the cause of this meet.

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
I don't want crsx sleepovers. I just want ridiculously good looking sleepovers every week.

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
I tend to be clingy with ridiculously good looking people.

1 - 20 of 407 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.