Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
f*ck thought
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My old thread disappeared and i decided to start doing this again.

some guidelines

1. must bring wheels/ tires off the car
2. rates vary based on wheel/tire combo
3. reverse mount wheels +10$ more for each set (they take longer because i have to prep the machine's clamps)
4. balancing is included in the service
5. must schedule an appointment

for those of you who wonder if i'm any good or not, i have plenty of vouchers, so if you've went through me before, please bump and vouch. thanks guys

you can also PM me for my number

here's some pics of my work. give you some ideas of what my happy customer's wheels look like (all my customers leave happy fyi)

buddy's wheels.

recent v.i.p./ hella flush status work.

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Vouch. :love:

I'll be using your services this saturday. I think I should make friends with everyone there, I've been there like how many damn times.lol

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts

·
CL9
26 Posts
Jet did a excellent job on my LMs, not a scratch or dent on the polished lips :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Let me know if you find that center ring at the shop, I couldn't find it in my garage, other wise I'll just order one from BBS

·
f*ck thought
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jet did a excellent job on my LMs, not a scratch or dent on the polished lips :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Let me know if you find that center ring at the shop, I couldn't find it in my garage, other wise I'll just order one from BBS
thanks bro , sorry about your ring i didn't run into it bro

·
CL9
26 Posts
thanks bro , sorry about your ring i didn't run into it bro
No worries that extra center rings I had worked out perfectly. they are the thicker ones, not the thin one thats so flimsy and easily losable.

There were actually TWO center rings to one wheel :wtf: Swapped out both for just the usual thick one, don't have to worry about losing those thin flimsy ones anymore :giggity:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts