Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was curious about something. I currently have a 58mm turbonectics with a 3in downpipe going to a 2.5in exhaust all the way though with no problems as well as an open downpipe but I'm going to be installing a 6262 precision later this month with the same set up 3in down to 2.5. Will it cause to much back pressure regardless with the open dumptube?

·
Banned
1,544 Posts
Hey guys I was curious about something. I currently have a 58mm turbonectics with a 3in downpipe going to a 2.5in exhaust all the way though with no problems as well as an open downpipe but I'm going to be installing a 6262 precision later this month with the same set up 3in down to 2.5. Will it cause to much back pressure regardless with the open dumptube?
just get 3 inch piping all the way. fuck that 2.5 inch shit. straight pipe it back to a muffler, bam. done!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that'll be easier no doubt but wanted the deep tone the hks hi power already makes and don't want it stupid loud like a straight pipe.

·
Banned
1,544 Posts
Yeah that'll be easier no doubt but wanted the deep tone the hks hi power already makes and don't want it stupid loud like a straight pipe.
it shouldnt be too loud. when i had my log manifold on my 6266 with a straight 3 inch on my ti-c muffler, it was quiter then NA.

my side winder setup has an STI sound.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts