Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get opinions on a decision. Im debating on getting the 6500k or the 8000k xd set. Just wanted to get diff opinions on the difference in visibility between the two. Ive searched and saw a few things but just wanted to get a recent update because some of the stuff I found was dated back in 05. I have a 02 FPR and was always wondering which would look better on the car. Blackouts installed with yellow fogs too. Heres a pic....

I would really appreciate the help guys:thumbsup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea thats what i was thinking. Will the 6500k give off the color of say a tsx? I see alot of the 6500k and its like oh hids, but then I see bright blue im like oh shit, then when I see thats its on a pos It just looks bad.

·
From B to K
670 Posts
Id go with 6500k.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
I have 8k from retro solutions. I like them. They are not as blue as other brands 8k

That was first turning them on. When they are warmed up, they are kinda white.

·
ciao-su!
7,796 Posts
6.5k gets my vote

8k is too blue for me. my friend has 8k and it's pretty blue. i've heard good things about 6.5k. you'll never really get the look of hid's in real projectors

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
Honestly, I liked my 8000ks when i first got em, now they are too blue for me, I'm actually upgrading to Retrofits with 4300ks now.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts