Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
We should have a meet. Weathers starting to get nice.

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
Sat July 6 is my bday so not really good for me.............unless drinks can be had lol.

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
Most of the og members left. There's really only a few of us on here now.

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
i agree! projeckt how u been bro? hows the rsx?
I've been good. Just chilling, going to school. Rsx is pretty much stock side from a few things. Might be starting back up though.

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
Had a hell day yesterday. changed my clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, flushed clutch line, changed spark plugs, replaced broken engine bolts, did a valve adjustment (my valves were out of wack) and changed oil/filter all in 100 degree weather. Shit was brutal, but am glad its done.

Now to wash car and engine bay.

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
I talked to my ol lady last night she said fuck venezuela :/
yeah Venezuela is a shithole, and the capital city Caracas is considered the most dangerous city in the world. They have like over 3 murders a day. Those are just the reported numbers. The actual is more like 10.no amount if money is worth it to move over there.

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
Damn that's some crazy shit. How'd you get an odder to do that?

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
Well let's throw some dates out and all try to agree lol

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
We need to have a meet someone soon. Is been too long. I'll plan one soon.

Hey snowbdneddie, judging by your name, you snowboard?

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
Same. We could do a Lil meet during the week at a restaurant or something like a pizza place or chuys

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
I do snowboard.

For the 4th of July I'm throwing a party at my crib at around 8. Gonna have a southern style bbq menu, pool party, fireworks, etc. opening the invite to you guys just let me know if your interested an I'll send the address (down the block from Willow Springs Raceway, Rosamond).
clubrsx meet at your house lol. If you werent so far id maybe be down. Maybe if other bako members are down we could caravan there.

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
You guys want to meet at like 7pm tomorrow? chuys or something?

Too hot during the day

· I'll stick you!
7,190 Posts
Hey I threw out a quick idea. if you guys are down then post up. it could also be at a pizza place and later at 8 or so? Or should we reschedule for some other time?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.