Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

661 - 680 of 697 Posts

·
Drifters Wanted...
350 Posts
How much is it? Do you need a helmet?
You can rent a helmet there....Ends up at $160 for saturday(day im goin) or $150 for sunday with this discount code: SV072014MC

Once you've put in the discount code, add another code that says "Referred by itsalive" and i'll get $20 credit too

Hope to see yall there

·
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)
1,744 Posts
I know this thread is old and dead but anyone in Bakersfield know a good place to repaint a bumper and lip? Need mine resprayed

·
Registered
17 Posts
i got a good connect for paint hit me up if you still need someone. also im looking for a dc5r front end if anyone here is selling one or know someone who is please lmk before i go out and order one online.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just to keep the thread open lol

I recently moved to Bakersfield. These are some rims i got for the car but idk i didnt really like them. going from 18s to 17s made the wheels look so small lol.

I had to drop it more but i didnt cause the tires would rub i needed to get my fenders rolled which i didnt want to do.

anyways these are old pics

·
SteadyProgress.
582 Posts
i got a good connect for paint hit me up if you still need someone. also im looking for a dc5r front end if anyone here is selling one or know someone who is please lmk before i go out and order one online.
I got a dc5r front bumper with lip also brake ducts. Also have the headlights pm if interested

·
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)
1,744 Posts
Think I need more a detail job. Paint correction.

Any good places like that or someone whose legit?

·
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)
1,744 Posts
Just to keep the thread open lol

I recently moved to Bakersfield. These are some rims i got for the car but idk i didnt really like them. going from 18s to 17s made the wheels look so small lol.

I had to drop it more but i didnt cause the tires would rub i needed to get my fenders rolled which i didnt want to do.

anyways these are old pics

Clean ride.

I never see any RSXs on the road in bako lol sad

661 - 680 of 697 Posts