Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
0 Posts
I'm 6'1" and fit into the S2000 just fine. I think part of the issue is the S2K seats are really designed to hold you int place. In other words, you can't just "slide around in them" like you can with the RSX. It feels like you are strapped into a fighter jet or something. If a person were heavy, I think that might create more issues than being tall. But, like the others are sayin: Go try one out and decide for yourself.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm 6'2" and absolutely love how I fit in the car. You just have to sit all the way back and not slouch if you're used to domestic car armchairs.

·
9k FTW
3,196 Posts
I have a couple tall friends between 6'3" and 6'6" who have tried to fit in my S2k

The 6'3" guy can fit vertically, but he's too fat for the seats and he's not comfortable even with the thing all the way back, and has an extremely hard time getting in and out of the car.

I don't recommend an S2k as a DD for anybody over 6' but you still could potentially pull it off at 6'2"-6'3"

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
it always seems to be the shorter people telling us we can't fit, that's like a reoccurring theme in the many, many height/weight threads on s2k forums. then 6'5" guys show up and they are like "i love my s2k"

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
Drove my first s2k today. I was just barely able to fit, but once i got going it didn't seem so bad. Still I wouldn't be taking any super long trips in it..lol. I would probably invest in the rail drop mod.

·
GUnited
1,043 Posts
top isn't a problem, I think it has more headroom than an FR-S with the top up

is there a tilt steering mod?
not sure but I sure do plan on doing the seat rail mod or get some Lowmax's. Only thing for me is if driving longer than 2hrs, my left leg will get sore ha

9,696 Posts
i tend to lose the feeling in my butt if i drive somewhere like Austin (3 hour drive). yeah, plenty of head room but my legs are snug next to the steering wheel (like i said before). i like the way i fit in the car though, comfortable but i know i am in a sports car, lol. i'm only 6'2"

9,696 Posts
I fit better than it looked like I was fitting but I still think an extended trip would become painful..lol
same, still want to go on a long roadtrip in the car just for the experience...will probably regret it though. was in san fran, santa barbara, etc a couple months ago and those roads over there on highway 1 were begging to be driven hard in a car like the s2k. roads here in texas suck... level and straight

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
with all the talk of theft and the bugs that get all over your car around here I would probably keep my s2k within 100 miles of home most of the time..lol

I know this is spreading across 3 threads, but the more I think about that blue one I drove, the more I think the price isn't that far off for the area, mileage and condition, maybe it won't sell though ftw

·
I Am the Liquor
7,333 Posts
sounds like an open door to try to bring the price down.

Just looked at your other thread - the mileage is really low :thumbsup:

21 - 40 of 70 Posts