Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
yeah he said the price isn't set in stone, make an offer..lol

it was implied that nada (~14500) was way less than they were willing to take

it was in really great shape, drove like it was new. It did have an issue going into reverse that there is apparently a TSB about

9,696 Posts
nahhhh don't do it. these cars are boring dude. get a lexus is250.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I didn't read all of the above posts, but I daily drive an '03 AP1 and I'm 6'2" 220lbs. I can get in and out of it no problem. My knees don't hit the dash either, I just had to incline the seat and push it back all the way. Backyard Special makes a low profile seat rail too, if you really want to sit lower.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I'm 5'9" and eventually got tired of how small my s2000 was, you can't even spread out your legs at all. My friend is 6'4" and he hated even riding in my car or his cousin's ap2.. his head was sticking out above the windshield lmao.. I has to do with your weight as well, not just your height. My friend was probably around 220lbs which is not fat for that height yet obviously not skinny.

·
i aint even mad!
3,391 Posts
i went from my rsx to an ap2. i tried to ignore how uncomfortable it was for me to drive it as a daily. i just wanted one so bad that i told my self it wont be so bad. i eventually got rid of it and got me a tsx. i think if you have another car it wont be so bad but in my case the s2000 was my daily. im 6'4 by the way! lol

·
I Am the Liquor
7,333 Posts
I've been dd my s2k for last 6 months with 85a mounts. It's not that bad, getting in and out is just a workout lol

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
I'm about 5'8'' and the only trouble I have with getting in and out of my S2000 is trying to avoid putting too much pressure on the left bolster with my arse. :laughing:

·
I Am the Liquor
7,333 Posts
Yeah I don't find it that bad. My passengers like to bitch, though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im 6'6" and i dont DD my s2k but i do manage to fit in it when i want to drive, i just had to get low pro seat mounts, cut them to be lower and then i got a bride racing seat so now i can sit in the car with the roof up! it may cost a little money but thats what you get when your tall and want a sports car.

·
Berlina
3,090 Posts
im 6'3, 195lbs. went from the rsx to the s2k. the s2k has more headroom (yes with the top up) the seats are 500% more comfortable than the rsx on long drives. i dd mine and love it. not hard to get in and our of but i can see what you would mean if youre over weight and elderly :mam: big grin on my face everytime i get behind the wheel and when i hear that 70mm dual invidia exhaust blaring like trumpets behind me :weeeeeeeeee:

go for it. as long as youre at the time in your life where you can own a sports car (with little luggage room) than do it. best thing i ever did. love it, everyone loves it, the girlfriend loves it. oh ya, did i mention i love it? :thumbsup:

·
BEAST MODE
469 Posts
^ nice to know, im 6-2 /220 was lil worried fitting in one .:thumbsup:

·
Berlina
3,090 Posts
^ nice to know, im 6-2 /220 was lil worried fitting in one .:thumbsup:
youre a little bigger than me but this car fits me the best out of anything ive ever owned or ridden in. favorite car and best automotive choice ive ever made :thumbsup:

·
Registered
675 Posts
I test drove a 08 the other day, 6'3 180 and its not to bad. Passenger side feels like a little less room for some reason to me

41 - 60 of 70 Posts