Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
meet has been going on still, and alot of people have been showing up again, since its once a month. i dont have time to post up all the time haha but stop by.

heres some pics of how it turned out. like this page for more pictures, thanks! www.facebook.com/LifeStyle8
time: 9-11ish
3151 Harbor Blvd
Costa Mesa 92626

meet will be tuesday NOVEMBER 27th

its at fresh and easy again theres more parking lots again and more light aand theyre chill so please cruise by

looking to see some more RSX some come thru :vtec:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
we are starting the meet at 9 now, and we changed it right next to home depot at TJ maxx cause last meet lights turned off at 10ish. so at tj maxx the lights will be on till whenever! hope to see some more RSX :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it got rolled gay new security killed it :( were gonna move it down to harbor and adams. ill keep yall posted :)

·
I <3 my GSXR
739 Posts
Well it could be worse... it really isnt all that bad, but having the shower area getting closed because the interpreters are shitting in it, doesnt help, and going on patrols every day is getting old, these people dont give a shit what we do or help with, we offer them a free school and they say they dont want it because its only 2 rooms instead of 4, then they tell us they hope we make it home safe... thats whack... i made the mistake and put my RSX to stock thinking i was going to sell it, then i changed my mind, so i have money burning a hole in my pocket to get it up to Par..... plus Paul (1503) isnt helping sending me PMs and emails that the meets have been legit latley....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well it could be worse... it really isnt all that bad, but having the shower area getting closed because the interpreters are shitting in it, doesnt help, and going on patrols every day is getting old, these people dont give a shit what we do or help with, we offer them a free school and they say they dont want it because its only 2 rooms instead of 4, then they tell us they hope we make it home safe... thats whack... i made the mistake and put my RSX to stock thinking i was going to sell it, then i changed my mind, so i have money burning a hole in my pocket to get it up to Par..... plus Paul (1503) isnt helping sending me PMs and emails that the meets have been legit latley....
fawwkkkk dude!!

come backk so you can come to our meets :vtec:

1 - 20 of 106 Posts