Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn that looks slick as fuck.. i did a search and found em here for $450 but same shiet...and that sportsimports.com page dont work...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My car is still in "Upgrade Mode"....I still have to fix the OEM Body kit to hug the curves on the car better....if you want though I can take pics....but it's like any other rsx-s....

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Those are some really nice pics! Nice buy.
Could you take some pics of the car lighting up the road?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
snarff said:
did it come with a special adapter for the bubls to fit nicely?

i think the website is sportimportsltd.com
no they didn't actually, but the passenger side I didn't have to adjust because it pretty secure....as for the driver's side I had to put some adhesive cushion on the clip so the bulb stayed secure....it worked good

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RSiX said:
Those are some really nice pics! Nice buy.
Could you take some pics of the car lighting up the road?
yeah sure....but it's daylight right now....I'll take some pics a little later tonight....that's one thing that looked good though because I opened my garage and the lights are so bright and blue....:eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have the xenondepot hid kit too and I actually compared and installed one of each of the bulbs and there's a big difference between the two....the xenondepot has a hint of blue while the hid pro is just blue....I'll post pics of those comparisons later though.....the xenondepot looked more yellow though....

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
PlatinumTypeS said:
I have the xenondepot hid kit too and I actually compared and installed one of each of the bulbs and there's a big difference between the two....the xenondepot has a hint of blue while the hid pro is just blue....I'll post pics of those comparisons later though.....the xenondepot looked more yellow though....
what k of the xenondepot did you have

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.