Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend wants to get rid of his 88 integra and is willing to sell it to me for 200 bucks. its a 5 spd coupe with about 180k miles on it. it drives with no probs and the tranny is actually more smooth shifting than my 06. might be due to wear, but whatever. i need a beater and was wondering if its a good idea to buy? is it moddable? thinkin of making it a sleeper. sc tc

·
WHO DAT
4,707 Posts
dude, take that offer for 200 bucks. i personally wouldn't bother modding it but only use it for a winter beater.

·
I know you're singing it
323 Posts
id take it in a second if it runs fine

·
She loves me :D
6,866 Posts
co-sign for those two up thurr

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
deff get it, cheap/reliable beater but please dont mod for everyones sake

·
Banned
6,074 Posts
Cop it if ya sure the whip aint gonna break down...ya heard meh? Dont mod it playa...it aint worth the scrilla, naw whatta i mean? Good luck on your decision homie.

·
1 of 1
5,669 Posts
How's the body? If the body is fairly clean and it runs fine, go for it.

·
Banned
3,212 Posts
Cop it if ya sure the whip aint gonna break down...ya heard meh? Dont mod it playa...it aint worth the scrilla, naw whatta i mean? Good luck on your decision homie.
um, can somebody translate this from ebonics to english?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
"Turning your hat around and learning a complicated handshake will not make you cool."

--George Carlin

·
pipes
641 Posts
i had an 89 and there wasn't much available for modding (keep in mind i owned it when i was 20 so i wanted to mod it)... but it was reliable and mine ran for a strong 256k before i lost 5th gear... for 3 bills jump on it.... i would if it wasn't on the west coast

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
I would take it and leave it as a beater, that old of a car probably wouldn't hold up top mods that well.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
for $200 I wouldn't even think twice for a winter beater...

·
Banned
6,074 Posts
um, can somebody translate this from ebonics to english?
lol okay what im trying to say is: Good evening young lad, i highly suggest you do not modify the vehicle whatsoever. Use the automobile as a daily driven workhorse. The modifications alone would add up to more than the value of the vehicle. Good luck with your decision.

·
Banned
6,074 Posts
"Turning your hat around and learning a complicated handshake will not make you cool."

--George Carlin
First off i wear my hat "non backwards" and it is slightly angled up. No bent brim. I didnt have to learn a complicated handshake by the posers, the og gangster himself taught me. Thanks Chuck Norris:thumbsup:
:chuck: "Aint a prob my playa, keep on stuntin"

·
Banned
725 Posts
shit if you don't want it call me up

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
body is in okay condition. the hood dont match, but it drives pretty smoothly. im guessin insurance wont be much of anything. its smogged and registered for another year.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts