Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
had this up fro sale on a couple other forums, figured why not try here?

up for sale is my 94' kswap dc2, clean title, milano red.
motor/tranny is a jdm 03' CTR k20a
includes ips k2's
eibach evs springs and retainers
rbc intake manifold w/karcepts adaptor
kpro-tunned by [email protected]
3' kteller exhaust, magna flow resonator, vibrant stealth muffler
dc swap header
hasport mounts
conversion harness

exterior/suspension/misc
2000 front end
15 black rota slips streams w/bfg drag radials
suspension technique springs
8k hid plug and play kit
nrg quick release/short hub
momo black team steering wheel

the bad:
clear coat coming off of trunk/rear quarter panel. rear bumper scratched up from someone slightly hitting (will include extra painted rear bumper)

swap done by nos51 and [email protected]
11k obo
oh, [email protected] on shitty street tires with no traction, 2.3 60ft

NO LONGER HAS 5lug and volk te37's

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
about the price, just a basic type-s swap alone comes out to 8K+ after parts, labor +++.
this is the R motor, and ips cams/valvetrain so :rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
car

Nice car im interested for the right price. Car by itself is worth 3k and you have 8k into it. Expect about half for the mods back ~8k-9k is a more fair price. I dont have a pm box yet. If you drop it down it will get sold fast.
Banks wont loan out that amount-
And people in the market for a teg usually dont have 9k in cash laying around.
If they did they would buy a shell and build it themselves.
Your target market is really narrow.

really want a older teg
16-25
in school
have 9k in cash
or rich parents
A decent credit score and driving record to get the loan
Bank will finance 80% of 3k
No offense intended I will keep in touch if you are willing to drop the price it is clean under the hood.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice car im interested for the right price. Car by itself is worth 4k and you have 8k into it. Expect about half for the mods back ~8k-9k is a more fair price. I dont have a pm box yet.
more than 8k is into it. just the cams and valve train was 1600, kpro,+++. i dont' expect to get what i put into it, but the price is fair and still negotiable, so if ur serious u can email me
[email protected]

·
Bring it
130 Posts
honestly you cant say the price is to high, there are a lot of high quality parts and plus all the labor into it, i would expect 11,000 to def be a fair price, ive seen basic swaps alone go for 10,000, gl wit te sale

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump, i got kids to feed....or at least possibly another car to buy.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
honestly you cant say the price is to high, there are a lot of high quality parts and plus all the labor into it, i would expect 11,000 to def be a fair price, ive seen basic swaps alone go for 10,000, gl wit te sale
thankyou sir :bow:
i love the car, love driving it, but i don't have a garage to keep it safe. so i hide it at work and only drive it once, maybe twice a week. but when i do :vtec: :weeeeeeeeee:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
bumppppppp for a ctr motor in a dc2 and by the way the price is pretty fair considering the motor alone is about 6200 shipped and and ips cams and k-pro about 2500. gl with the sale dude

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
about the price, just a basic type-s swap alone comes out to 8K+ after parts, labor +++.
this is the R motor, and ips cams/valvetrain so :rolleyes:
man knows the going price for k swaps if you go on k20a.org you will see soem swaps going for alot higher than that and there not even type r motors. they just have some fancy paintjobs and some sick rimssssssssssssss

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
man knows the going price for k swaps if you go on k20a.org you will see soem swaps going for alot higher than that and there not even type r motors. they just have some fancy paintjobs and some sick rimssssssssssssss
thanks, hard parking FTL.
its a toy that i like to have fun with, and at the same time not attract too much attention.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Interested in selling just the swap? :p

:thumbsup: for a sick teggy
i thought u weren't gonna go through with the K'd crx?
and if i get someone interested or willing to buy my shell, kswap ready, then yea i'll part out everything else.

Reactions: SUNKIST
1 - 20 of 36 Posts