Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
JohnnyB.Good
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I have a bunch of parts from my old Integra for sale below. I also have some other small items not listed so feel free to ask. If it price doesn't say "Shipped" message me your zip for estimates. Im in 13021 NY. Thanks for looking and feel free to call 315-224-1892 -John UPDATED SEE BOTTOM
PM for bigger pics.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Type R / RS Cruse Delete Plug $14 Shipped Mint (Goes For $18+ On Ebay)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Working Cruse Switch $14 Shipped

-Passenger Side Window Trim NO Oxidation or scratches just a little dust in the pic. $14+Shipping

- Nice Grey/Black Checkered floor mat set. Clean only a little wear on the drivers mat as would be expected, A little dirt on them but I promise you these will clean up even better than they look. $55 + Shipping

Super mint rear bumper cover complete with OEM mud guards and plate light housings/harness/mounting bracket. (2-door) Bumper was repainted by a body-shop 4 months ago Has been wet sanded and looks great. Unfortunately an asshole hit me in front and totaled car so im parting out everything. PM me for more/bigger pics. - Looking for $100 willing to ship Im in 13021 NY

-A nice Hard to find OEM Dealer installed Acura Alarm system for a 94+ Integra with remote fob, instruction booklet and reprograming guide. Also comes with alarm module pigtail.(If needed) I believe the harness is standard in all cars so all you would have to do is Plug this in and mount in under drivers seat with included bracket and you're good to go. Adjustable settings and sensitivity as well as option to use siren. Worked great when I had my car and has good range. Remote battery is still good. -----$45 Shipped O.B.O.--------
Craigslist listing

·
JohnnyB.Good
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I see, I didn't have much time to get what I wanted so I didn't investigate the wire harness. Although that install guide is for a 2000 this came out of an 95 and mine was mounted under the seat so it may be easier/different that that guide but very similar. I do have the correct LED Thanks for finding the install guide I thought it was tied into everything else as one piece.

UPDATE: ADDED MORE ITEMS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.