Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
bye bye dc5
1,433 Posts
maybe with a few more mods... even if its real... however regisration is expensive... well in california that is... my cousin had one and converted everything to 98spec... they do hold their value... he ended up crashing his and sold it for 12g's and the guy who bought it 4 years agi still hasnt register'd it

good luck with sale

·
Registered
110 Posts
sounds like a damn good deal to me, beautiful car!!! and he says its already registered in arizone, how difficult could it be to re-register in another state?

GL with the sale

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How do you figure this is worth anything close to $17,500? Seems a little rediculous to me.
WOW thats pretty rude :thumbsdow you obviously dont know about JDM vehicles in the US. Next time please dont respond this way in my thread. thanks
maybe with a few more mods... even if its real... however regisration is expensive... well in california that is... my cousin had one and converted everything to 98spec... they do hold their value... he ended up crashing his and sold it for 12g's and the guy who bought it 4 years agi still hasnt register'd it

good luck with sale
see my car is un HEAVILY modded and a first year type R
and your cousin wrecked his and still sold it for 12k...... niiiiiiice
sounds like a damn good deal to me, beautiful car!!! and he says its already registered in arizone, how difficult could it be to re-register in another state?

GL with the sale
thanks man

LEGAL AND REGISTERED

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts