Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
K im lookin into all sorts of ways to go for profromance... and spray is one of them i just have a few questions about the results you guys had with your car...?

K 1st questions...Is v-afc2..good with spray or would i have to invest in buying the new k-hondata?

2nd..what is the biggest shot you can put into your car with out worrying about the clutch slipping? ( i have 20,000 on my car its an 02 type s )

3rd if u have the v-afc2- with hondata..what would b the worry about running spray would it make it run extra lean ?? im just woundering becuase i can ajust my air/fuel ratio up to about 9000

4th how the hell do u retard the timing on a car with out a distributor

thank you very much please help me out realy thinkin about gettin the bottol :thumbsup: :laughing:

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
if ya take a quick look around, most of us aren't too concerned with super fine tuning the n2o. If you're on it that much, you need some other form of power (boost).

125 has been done on totally stock, although i'd tell ya to stop short of that.

again, @ the 125, ignition was not retarded. If you're thinkin of something huge, i'd either go the k-pro route, or go boost if you want it all the time.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! im just lookin to protect my motor as much as i could ... cuz ur wrty is pretty much gone when you include srpay in your car so...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts