Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Congratulations on your engagement she seems like a very nice person. I think you guys make a nice couple.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Big day, congratulations. A word of advice though, don't let your fiance know that getting engaged and and getting a turbo for your car are on the same playing field. You would probably not here the end of that for a long time. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
pauly1 said:
Big day, congratulations. A word of advice though, don't let your fiance know that getting engaged and and getting a turbo for your car are on the same playing field. You would probably not here the end of that for a long time. :thumbsup:
Thats why he waited untill the day he got his car back:thumbsup:Because we all know that shit wouldn't fly afterwards. Decisions now become joint, lol. Congrats man!

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
congrats why do you call it a 1.5 stage did you get the block guard or something

·
1st Boosted RSX in DFW
529 Posts
Congrats on youR TURBO:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
What are you guys talking about she paid for the Turbo now that is what I call a great wife. Congrats on both of you recent achievements

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
congratulations bip! proposing on new years eve? wow hehe

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahaha, u guys crack me up. BTW, Thanks for the congrats. The ring retail runs for $5000, but since I co-own a jewelry shop I got it for $2500. It's has a 1.3 carat vs-1 diamond cartier style w/18k white gold.

·
Registered
100 Posts
yo congrats on both your girl and your car :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
well since Bip is so happy, I'd have to assume that she accepted the proposal? hehehehe

1 - 20 of 26 Posts