Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bańned
12,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys ill just list them since its easier that way

1. front and rear windshield washer fluid dont spray any fluid out whatsoever and yes the tank is full

2. dome light is completely out. the bulbs are fine its just that they dont turn on anymore. maybe its a fuse? i dont know which fuse to look for but all of them that i thought it could be look fine.

3. my door actuator is out and when i tried unscrewing it from my door the screws nearly stripped. am i using a screwdriver too small? im afraid to try it again but if thats the case then i guess ill give it another shot. do i need air tools or something?

4. last week i threw the car into 3rd very hard and from that moment and a few days after whenever i would put it into any top gear (1,3,5) the gear didnt "lock" in place. it wouldnt move out of gear but it just felt slushy. now its fine but since it happened for a few days im worried. do i have a reason to worry and what happened in that situation?

thank you everyone.

·
KD
4,547 Posts
3. you dont need air tools for screws... they are never torqued down enough.. the threads may just be siezed so tap on the screwdriver with a hammer to break the threads..

·
Registered
772 Posts
3. do it slowly
4. looking for answer too, i cant get into any of the top gears, 3rd works sometimes

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
3. I had the same problem. Eventually took it to the dealership, and they used an impact driver to remove them. Charged me $18 or something. I think its a tool that looks like a screwdriver where you can use a hammer on the end. And as you hammer on the end, it digs into the screw and removes it without stripping.

·
eprimpk4l
941 Posts
for the washer fluid problem; did you hold down the control long enough. one time mine was empty and after i filled it, it wouldnt spray. but i help it down for a few and then it did. try that.
also about the door screws you should be able to get them off you probably do need a bigger screw driver but ive taking mine off before with no problem

1 - 8 of 8 Posts