Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i took my car to Circuit city in santa barbara on August 7th around 11am to get My new Z2 navigation unit installed. I knew the guy who was goin to install my navi and i trusted him thats why i took it there.. otherwise i would have never gone there.. my friend actually did a very good clean job.

He finished it around 12:30pm, and left the set of keys on the counter while he works on another vehicle. An employee, 19 year old teenager, who was OFF the clock, asked about my car saying it was so nice and then decided to grab the keys without my friend knowing.. and take it for a joy ride on Hitchcock road the street that goes down Santa Barbara Auto Group (car dealersips), Jack in the box, and YMCA. One of my homies buddy who works at SBAG was walking on hitchcock road coming from his lunch break recognizes the car and calls that homie of mine, saying that "A kid has been racing up and down the street at 80mph, easy". While on the phone, the buddy then says, "Holy shit dude, he just wrecked the car!" I was at work at the time while my homie was trying to get a hold of me.. i couldnt pick up because i was working on a vehicle at Santa Barbara HONDA.. then suprisingly my girlfriend shows up out of no where crying her ass off telliing me something happened to my car but wouldnt tell me the details at the time.. she was too upset... well i left work on emergency.. and me n my girlfriend drove to circuit city to see what was up!

The Kid t-boned a jeep, and totaled the car. The jeep was in okay condition I guess, my car was all smashed in from the front, air bags deployed and frame bent.

When my homie got to the scene.. the driver straight up lied when my homie asked the driver, "what happened?". He responded, "Oh, I was just driving, and I hit a car." So in response, "Bullshit, my buddy saw the whole thing." Then he called the police.

Me my GF and some more friends arrive at the scene. Police shows up shortly thereafter. My GF bitches out the kid, lol. The kid responds with, "I can pay for it" (very cocky and nonchalant). Never said "Im sorry" or anything.

yeah, ironically, the kid drives a stock G35.
The kid was more like, "I can pay for it. I can pay it now if you want" (what an asshole.)
And My GF said, "you're not paying for one car, you're paying for TWO. And let me get this straight, you work for Circuit City and you have this kind of money? You're fucking retarded".
Funny thing is that MY GF took the whole accident a lot harder than Me. When she first heard it, she was crying, which lead to anger. I was more like bummed and pissed off.
The kid t-boned the jeep so hard, that you can see the tread marks of the jeep, 5 feet from its' path.
AND the kid did NOT have his license on him at the time.

So im pressing charges on the kid for sure, for Grand theft Auto and also Circuit City for "releasing" the car to some one else under their responsibility.

My friend took pics on his camera phone, thats all i can get right now. Powersteering pump, PS Rack, radiator, front sub frame, windshield, air bags, NEW cf hood (a month ago) all busted. More internal damages, but not seen in picture.

MY car went from this: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

To This: :firemad::firemad::firemad::firemad:

·
Super Moderator
259,548 Posts
Wow, that's horrible, hope everything works out for the best.

·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
Damn dude, Fuck that shit. I hope that kid gets locked up.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Damn! That sucks bro. Best of luck.

·
660 Posts
damn sad to see a nice car go to waste like that. Best of luck to you and make sure this kid goes poor and will be living on the streets

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
dude that fuckin suck, sorry to hear about that dude. your car is soo hot too and some ass hole bitch just fucked it up for ya. damn that is really somethin, i wouldve killed that kid right there as soon as i see the guy. hope everythin works out for ya man and good luck with everythin. hope that kid get whats comin to him for fuckin up a great car like that

·
over rated
11,658 Posts
damn man! next time try and DIY! i hate other ppl working on my car...

·
Awww Yeah...
4,217 Posts
wow, I'm speechless :eek: I would've pounded that fucking kid before the cops showed up. best of luck w/ getting this mess straight.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Wow sorry dude.

In for updates on the prosecution.

·
hispanic dRiven
1,698 Posts
damn bro you had a klean ass car, sorry to hear this, hope those fucken assholes gets screwed over. fucken 19yr kid

gl man

·
Stackin Chips
85,896 Posts
OMFG!! unbelievable, someone needs to teach that kid a lesson. RIP sorry about the car. How was the driver in the jeep? T-Bone is no joke.

·
You'll say wow everytime.
8,001 Posts
Unbelievable... wtf is wrong with that kid to think he can just go joyriding in someone's car? I would absolutely press charges for theft and whatever else I could get him on. That's insane. Hope the driver of the Jeep makes out well from this, too.

Good luck with that, keep us updated.

1 - 20 of 311 Posts