Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
I heart boobs!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally spread my cheeks and dropped the money for an A-SPEC lip kit, suspension kit, brake rotors + pads, and shift knob. I bought all of these items from H.o.n.d.a.c.u.r.a.w.o.r.l.d. (mines the periods) and I have to say they have GREAT service. My side skirts arrived scratched up and they are replacing them free of charge (No cost for returning defective skirts or receiving new ones). HASSLE FREE!!!!

Anyways, I took my care in Tuesday to get some things addressed and went ahead and got my lip kit installed (minus the side skirts) as well as the brake pads/rotors. I have to say they look hawt! I will be posting pics tonight (hopefully).

In addition, it turns out that I had a minor rat problem in my garage and that is why my AC insulation hose from this thread was all torn up. I really hope that effin' rat DIED!!! ...bitches... Anyways, the car looks great.

STAY TUNED!!!!

·
Boostalk!
3,289 Posts
Gratz. Waiting for pics.

·
I heart boobs!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it is 5:16 pm CST and it is raining in my neck of the woods...I HATE FUCKING TEXAS WEATHER...so the pictures will need to be postponed, unless you do not care what the car looks like (I have to drive 25 miles in the rain from work to home).

Let me know!

·
Boostalk!
3,289 Posts
In for pics of the drop and rotors. Let me know how it feels with the suspension.
I'm especially waiting for before and after drop pics

·
Evil Angel
236 Posts
Subscribed for pics. I want the full lip kit and the suspension so I wanna see before and after!

·
Mamimi
6,024 Posts
Man, the money you spent on the a-spec rotors you could have gotten nice aftermarket ones. Anyway, are they red like the pictures? Any bigger than stock? How much? :)
I think that's the only a-spec thing I didn't get was the pads and rotors so I would like to hear what you think about em. In for pics! :laughing:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Man, the money you spent on the a-spec rotors you could have gotten nice aftermarket ones. Anyway, are they red like the pictures? Any bigger than stock? How much? :)
I think that's the only a-spec thing I didn't get was the pads and rotors so I would like to hear what you think about em. In for pics! :laughing:
yes they are red, no they aren't bigger, if they were you'd need new calipers..

crappy phone pic

·
Registered
567 Posts
yeah for 1-2 months now (lost track of time), my rotors and pads were totally shot so I got these to replace them (they were on clearance up here - C$275 for the whole set of rotors/pads).

·
I heart boobs!
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Alright guys, I am sorry for the wait. Let me know if more brake pictures are needed...

By the way, do to the caliper size (rear and front), the rotors are the same size.

A-SPEC Brake Pads/Rotors

Front Before...

Front After...

Rear Before...

Rear Before...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Wow, you need to get that suspension on there in a hurry!!!:eek:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
looks good, i suggest a aspec wing kit....

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
wat kinda tint is that? 20% all around??

1 - 20 of 130 Posts