Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the A-SPEC High Rear Wing Spoiler fit in the regular OEM rear wing spoiler already drilled holes…I currently have the normal OEM rear wing...and if I wanted to could I could swap them back and forth if I wanted if they have the same size holes, and mounting position? Thanks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is $400 bucks for Acura OEM A-SPEC Type R wing, which is already painted to match my car...and brand new in box?

·
28,750 Posts
400? I think thats a good price.

The RSX Texan - If you saw my front bumper and hood I think its safe to say non-acura paint would be better:)

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
crazy said:
Yes, if installed properly it will. The A-Spec (or Type R wing) will fit in the holes. A note, don't buy the wing from Acura, buy a replica from many companies out there like www.transformspoilers.com and www.spoilersto.com as there is no difference between the real and replica but price.
hmm i dunno, i would have to say the a spec wing (supposing its the same thing as a genuine type R wing) is built much thicker/heavier and is more durable...

·
Registered
108 Posts
noslenwerd said:
hmm i dunno, i would have to say the a spec wing (supposing its the same thing as a genuine type R wing) is built much thicker/heavier and is more durable...

you wouldn't want a heavy wing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts