Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the A-Spec sideskirts look like they hang too low to match up with the Type-R Front and Rear lips? I can't decide... I know that they are noticable lower than the Type-R sides... my worry is that they won't flow well together, or just not "fit."
Any opinions?

·
ciao-su!
7,796 Posts
honestly. i like this combination a lot better than the itr sides.

but i'm pretty biased since i love the aspec sides. the itr sides are whatever. pretty stock looking, but the aspec makes it a bit more aggressive IMO

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good in those pics, flows pretty well! I just might do it. I was afraid they would hang too low and not match up right
Are those authentic ITR front and rear lips?

·
aka Batman on weekends
1,677 Posts
a-spec front
a-spec sides
itr rear

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a-spec front
a-spec sides
itr rear
I really would because i do like it, but I don't want to part with my authentic type-r front lip! plus i plan on getting a carbon fiber front lip soon, and they don't make a cf a-spec either.

·
미스터 비.
1,015 Posts
i don't think it looks right to me. the sides hang way too low compared to the front and rear. i would just get the itr sides and match the set.

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
i don't think it looks right to me. the sides hang way too low compared to the front and rear. i would just get the itr sides and match the set.
Ahh dont tell me that :ugh:
I already have the ITR sides, but they feel too small to me

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
I'd do the full kit on either of them. IMO they flow, but there's a difference between the A-Spec and the ITR. It would look good, but would be better if the kit was all the same.

Your choice. You can see how clean it is in the pictures.

·
ciao-su!
7,796 Posts
I'd do the full kit on either of them. IMO they flow, but there's a difference between the A-Spec and the ITR. It would look good, but would be better if the kit was all the same.

Your choice. You can see how clean it is in the pictures.
yea, it's all personal preference. hanging too low, too high, not aggressive, too aggressive... they're all subjective

i went with itr rear cuz i dont like the aspec rear. i like the simpler look of the itr better, but looks are all subjective.

my opinion to the ts is to just look at pictures and figure out which combination you like best. i would say that it's even fine to mix and match stuff that haven't been done before. it's your car and you do what you like

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the opinions everyone, and thanks for the additional pics aznsoccerstar, the combo looks super clean!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts