Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally completed my lip kit but I'm just wondering if anyone has a step by step instructions on how to put the A-spec sideskirts and rear lip. I tried searching but couldn't find anything

thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bow:

pics when you're done installing :thumbsup:
i will post pics for sure. The kit is going for paint on friday so i'll be installing them over the weekend

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
IBTL! :coffee:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll see how much he charge for install. Installation is the expensive part. Specially the Aspec sides it takes awhile since it includes drilling and cutting

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sooo I finally installed all my parts sitting in my room... I installed type R lip, A-spec sideskirts, decklid spoiler and OEM blackouts with HIDs myself and I got someone to install the rear lip for me

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks good. Are those JDM HID headlights? and is the light for your moonroof switch burnt out?
no they're not JDM HID headlights... Its OEM painted ones and I'm not sure if it is burnt out... I'm too lazy to go downstairs and check ahaha

·
Registered
3 Posts
A-Spec Side Skirts

Hey guys i was wondering if you could tell me if putting side skirts would actually give the car a somewhat lowered look without actually lowering the car?

·
.♥
10,295 Posts
Do not dare to cut your springs. That is ridiculously stupid.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts