Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

A-spec sideskirts and rear lip install

17K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Shorty15c4 
#1 ·
I finally completed my lip kit but I'm just wondering if anyone has a step by step instructions on how to put the A-spec sideskirts and rear lip. I tried searching but couldn't find anything

thanks

#5 ·
i will post pics for sure. The kit is going for paint on friday so i'll be installing them over the weekend

#11 ·
i'll see how much he charge for install. Installation is the expensive part. Specially the Aspec sides it takes awhile since it includes drilling and cutting

#13 ·
sooo I finally installed all my parts sitting in my room... I installed type R lip, A-spec sideskirts, decklid spoiler and OEM blackouts with HIDs myself and I got someone to install the rear lip for me

#15 ·
no they're not JDM HID headlights... Its OEM painted ones and I'm not sure if it is burnt out... I'm too lazy to go downstairs and check ahaha

#22 ·
What does that have to do with anything? The fact that I haven't drank gasoline before doesn't mean I can't say it's stupid.

There is a reason why many people advise against cutting or heating springs to lower your car. It's not safe. Even if you do manage to cut them, you're decreasing load capacity and increase chances of something going wrong.

If you want to lower your car, either do coilovers or lowered springs.

#25 ·
I found a pair of A-spec side skirts on craigslist for $200. They need to get repainted but they are supposedly OEM.

How can I tell if they are really OEM and if they are, is $200 a fair price?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.