Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get the wheels that were on the 05 a spec ive checked my local acura dealership they said they dont have them

·
Mamimi
6,024 Posts

·
DC5 Krew
2,827 Posts
yea ebay usually has them on there

·
Mamimi
6,024 Posts
I think that picture you posted was misleading? It kinda looks like that but not really black like that. Not sure, the color is kinda weird. I never heard of black a-spec wheels though. Even that link I sent you, they don't look like that. Like, at some angles they are black/gun metal.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all i did was search acura a spec wheels on google and it showed me that car with those wheels and i cant find them anywhere but those are the ones i want lol someone help

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah it is the concept but what im asking is can you get those rims before it comes out or can you buy them aftermarket after it comes out?

·
Combat Veteran
102,058 Posts
T/S if you are looking for RSX a-spec wheels none of these are "RSX" a-spec wheels

http://www.curryacuraparts.com/alloywheels.html... 1st row on the right are RSX a-spec wheels ( 17 Inch 10 Spoke Alloy Wheel ), ANYTHING else are either TL/RL/TSX "a-spec" wheels

I know some dealers will put TL/RL/TSX a-spec wheels on a RSX here and there and ppl get misleed but technically they arent RSX a-spec wheels

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah but where can i get them in the blakc lol i want the ones on teh pic i posted do you know if i could have someone do that after i bough them?

·
HT haterzz
3,990 Posts
Yes, they've been on Ebay/Curry Acura for that price for several months at least. The 17" gunmetal are the ones you're looking for if you want to run the ones intended for the RSX. The 18" ones are quite a bit more common, though, and I've seen them going for 700-800$ used on eBay.

·
ciao-su!
7,796 Posts
i dont think there are any in black. you probably have to buy the regular aspec wheels and get them finished in black chrome or something (probably gonna be expensive)

they have gunmetal though, which is kinda close to what you want.

concept doesnt mean that it's going to be released. the exterior of the 05/06 rsx aspec concept was nothing like the released one

·
HT haterzz
3,990 Posts
TL gunmetals are 18 only. The only 17 inch a-spec wheels that look like the ones you're looking for were spec. made for rsx only.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts