Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Lol why do i give a fuck what you think? Haha smh acting hard on the Internet? Gtfo man this isnt even worth my time. Lmao you all actually have off topic discussions on this website? Dont you have lives or families? If it doesnt directly relate to something about the DC5 then i gives no fucks....i didnt even know this section existed. What a loser
I dont think this is the way to handle a disagreement. Its not very grown up at all to call me out over the interwebs lol.

Look guys i kno a couple of you seem genuinely pissed and the rest are just trolls. To the people who are upset: calm down. If i upset you im sorry. We share enthusiasm for the same car. Lets get over our differences and move along. However im going to continue to be an active member of this site until it no longer serves me a purpose

Thats all i got. If you wont take that olive branch then o well. Cant say i didnt try
This thread Isnt worth your time, making fun of of topic discussion yet your posting here with dedicated posts. Im dead

·
Shazaam
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Dude thats the story with this guy. His first account got banned for threatening people in my build thread so he made his aaronprotege account and apologized in the first thread he posted in and then back to his old self. :dontknow:

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
well if he apologize then he apologize, lets see if he means it. thats important

well then, where were we lol

·
Registered
703 Posts
Dude thats the story with this guy. His first account got banned for threatening people in my build thread so he made his aaronprotege account and apologized in the first thread he posted in and then back to his old self. :dontknow:
Lol this is what he did to me. He was more subtle about it on here but on Facebook he told me when can talk in person at the tx state meet :rotfl: he thinks his profile picture with a tank top/flexing is intimidating.

Then, he got kicked. Which is something I very rarely do.

·
Shazaam
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Lol this is what he did to me. He was more subtle about it on here but on Facebook he told me when can talk in person at the tx state meet :rotfl: he thinks his profile picture with a tank top/flexing is intimidating.

Then, he got kicked. Which is something I very rarely do.
Oh he's one of those.... :rest

101 - 112 of 112 Posts