Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

321 - 340 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
got sides skirts? your car has learned its lesson on rice.:bow:
Maybe a sti lip? Blue recaros, carpet door inserts are great with blue car. Its hard to suggest when its pretty right where it needs to be.
Diffuser?

Those first tail lights were Horrible. I mean it was all black and blue which would've meant you would have black housings on the rice tails but nooo it was fast and furious 1 altezza style?? way better now the tint can be for keeping the sun out and not hiding.
Comes a long way man takes time, and dedication thats forsure, I cant wait to buy some of the new parts I have been looking at.

·
Fast and Furious
585 Posts
nope just waiting for new pics

your build is going good :fistbump:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
To all that comments when I started this thread, clearly had no clue what I was talking about, please disreguard any statements from back then, was reading over comments and im literally saying in my head, did I really think i knew what I was talking abour. SMH. Rofl, sound like a idiot. But hey things change and I know a lot now!

·
Lazy Guy
6 Posts
Lol I wouldn't go that far at the moment. Without a motor, sound deadening left everywhere more like a pileofpoop at the current moment. Lol
I dipped too far ahead o_O . . it will be a sexy beast though (hahaha) pileofpoop good luck!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #332
I dipped too far ahead o_O . . it will be a sexy beast though (hahaha) pileofpoop good luck!
I'll need it, the car should be pretty close to where I want it, except for not painted interior, and a cage.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Dude nice job on the revamp! Your ride was badass when you purchased it and it looks even better now. You were roasted by quite a few members in this thread. What they dont realize is Rice started this Shiznit! Lol.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #336
Dude nice job on the revamp! Your ride was badass when you purchased it and it looks even better now. You were roasted by quite a few members in this thread. What they dont realize is Rice started this Shiznit! Lol.
Lol was pretty ricey when I got it, and I clearly knew nothing of what I was talking aobut but hey pick yourself up off the floor and go at it again :rotfl:

·
Fast and Furious
585 Posts
love it.

22lbs lighter and clean. After seeing your results I will do this someday. probably when I get a second RSX and mix the tan and black interiors... Looks great. and almost a 1% total weight reduction. find used cf hood and trunk, paint match them and you can cut it down some more but get light weight glass.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #339
22lbs lighter and clean. After seeing your results I will do this someday. probably when I get a second RSX and mix the tan and black interiors... Looks great. and almost a 1% total weight reduction. find used cf hood and trunk, paint match them and you can cut it down some more but get light weight glass.
Yea do keep in mine that that 22.5 pounds was only sound deadening. Not including the climate control and that stuff... Because the climate control box probably weighs close to another 50 pounds on top of it.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #340
Motor is almost a finished product, Its completely put together but I am doing some dresss up things with it. Ktuned Goodies, upper coolant fitting, thermostat housing, deleting rear heater fitting, new Ktuned fuel rail and other goodies. I cant wait to get it completely put together so you guys can see it. Literally the picture itself wont do it justice, having my friend from Honda install the FD into the transmimssion because I dont know how to do trans stuff.. Personally I would rather pay someone to do that than to mess it up myself, lol not any real great DIYs out there for installing it.

321 - 340 of 374 Posts