Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

361 - 374 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
Yup it was yesterday, but looks like in a few weeks they will being doing a make up date.
Yea I was there ready to go.! But they decide to cancel it. Pissed me off TBH. Anyways I won't be there for the next one can't afford to take anymore days off and them cancel it again.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #366
Congrats on the new number man...sick build...especially build by you....very inspired...make me keep going lol...:thumbsup:
Thanks man lots of time invested that's forsure.... gotta keep on trucking though she's not done yet!

Also bump for some battery relocation and fuse box relocation/ new tires for the CCWs.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I saw you're running 1000cc injectors and larger throttle body but no pump is listed. I'd imagine you're not still running the stock pump. I'm running 750cc and 70mm throttle body with 255lph pump, but I have a bit of a ways to go before getting car on a dyno

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
I saw you're running 1000cc injectors and larger throttle body but no pump is listed. I'd imagine you're not still running the stock pump. I'm running 750cc and 70mm throttle body with 255lph pump, but I have a bit of a ways to go before getting car on a dyno
Well I should probably correct that then lol I have a Walboro 255 pump. Thanks for pointing that out! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #370
So did some modifications to the setup, going to be updating on here the changes. New setup making 345HP/226TQ on an Naturally Aspirated 87x99 Setup!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
Swapped out and changed as many pictues that are actually working back onto the Build thread. Hope that there is still some interest out there in the RSX Community!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sick build man...I wish my build was like yours...I also went to get my k20/k24 dyno tuned today too...made 270hp on 91 pump gas on a hot day...we also had problem with the dyno too lol...I think my setup it kinda like yours but Ur is better lol....
My mod are prayoonto stage 4 cams, stock rbc port match to 70mm tb, stock k20a head, bc valve train, k1 rod, super tech 87.5mm 12:5:1 piston, grams 550cc injector, types oil pump, skunk2 alpha header, Plm 3" exhaust, and a short intake with filter on...

Hello, I know it's an old thread, but I can't find much information about those stage 4 cams, I have the same configuration, what was your vtc max in high cam and your vtec point?
Max Timing ignition in wot?

361 - 374 of 374 Posts