Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Breakin Traffic Laws!!!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I start my car and everything is fine no lights unneeded lights on the dash everything is good but i'm driving down the highway and steadily increasing in speed after i go over 75 mph my abs light cuts off and i'm like WTF so i stopped and turned off the car for a few min. turn car on light still on drive two feet light goes off and then if i go over 75 mph the light comes back on. Someone tell me WTH is going on

·
Stackin Chips
85,896 Posts
Need more info, is your car stock or what? Have you done anything to the suspension recently?

·
Breakin Traffic Laws!!!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car has a SRI, with a hondata reflash and a stage three, nothing is done to the suspension but i think it started either after i changed my brakes or after i changed my tires but i'm not sure which

·
#1 DEP TRAI
27,382 Posts
check your abs lines first and all the sensors. that would be my first thing to do. i checked mine when mine popped up, and turns out one of the lines got cut.

check your brake fluids etc

if anything reset your ecu and see if that goes away

·
Stackin Chips
85,896 Posts
check your abs lines first and all the sensors. that would be my first thing to do. i checked mine when mine popped up, and turns out one of the lines got cut.

check your brake fluids etc

if anything reset your ecu and see if that goes away
QFT, the only reason I asked is because I had the same thing happen, My ABS light was on after I redid my suspension. Turns out I cut my rear abs line. It was an easy fix, just resplice/connect the wires and its been all good.
Since you said you did your brakes and etc. I would look at that area.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anybody know where to get a T wrench (Honda Part 07HAA-SG00101) for bleeding the high pressure fluid from the ABS system?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the same exact problem....I have that after changing my axles....are your brakes good or do they feel funny?

I know this is four year ago but if you can remember...

thanks in advance for any input

·
Breakin Traffic Laws!!!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah man it was a bad speed sensor... used a snap -on solus and it told me exactly which one to replace, light went out and never came back on

1 - 8 of 8 Posts