Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
World's Best Powertrain
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a mini trail of what I've been through. It's pretty stock looking because I simply don't have funds to do everything I want.

Pics are blackberry.. yup, no fancy pics here.

Lot of engine shots because that is what I'm personally passionate about. Suspension upgrades, wheels, tires, tint, and blackouts are my plans for this summer. After that, I feel it will be "complete."

Here we go.

Stock as ever:

It begins:

Mock up:

Boost Gauge:

Finished!

On Dyno+graph

467WHP 318ft-lbs

New Smaller Turbo:

Installed:

Rear exhaust shot. No ricerness is what I was going for:

MODS:
Full Race GT3582R kit - gt35r swapped for GT3076R with .82A/r.
Custom Intercooler Piping
Thermal 3" Exhaust
Walbro fuel pump and RC 750CC injectors
RBC Intake Manifold
CC Stage 4 Six Puck Clutch Kit
Hondata Kpro
Hondata Boost controller
Hondata 4 Bar MAP Sensor
Innovative 75A Engine Mounts

BuddyClub Short Shifter
There's more that I can't think of..

As a side note, this is my only car and DD. I'm currently in college so I only have short windows of time to actually work on my car. Even though I have some parts I want to add, I probably won't be able to until June when I have a break from school and work.

Summer is coming up! Time to boost.

Pics of new wheels, tires, coilovers, and hopefully LSD coming soon!

Old video of autox back when I had the gt35. This turbo is obviously way too big for autox.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEuxyBFP5os

·
World's Best Powertrain
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome setup, looks like you did the install in a parking lot :p. How long did it take to install the kit.:beerchug:
Took me about 10 days because I had to wait on unexpected parts like an 02 sensor and some other things. Also, I did not have the proper tools to cut the front bumper support. Using a dremel on the front bumper support is horribly time consuming:emo:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
yessssssss

·
*NEW*06 VBP-S
1,173 Posts
I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like the sleeper look alot!!!!!!!!!!

·
World's Best Powertrain
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
y u swap for smaller torblo?
n wat r the #s from the 30r?
I swapped from the 35r because I wasn't using it to its' potential. I plan on getting 1000cc injectors and getting it dyno tuned this summer (forgot to add that). Looking for 450-480whp on the new turbo and it spools 1k rpm earlier.

Thanks all.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.