Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2004 acura rsx premium (base), automatic, and the body is clean and mint condition. I have 200k km and winter is only begining but after winter i know my engine will be at its time, so im planning on swapping it for JDM HONDA, ACURA RSX K20A TYPE-R DC5 ENGINE, MT 6 SPEED LSD TRANSMISSION, WIRING HARNESS. Idk if you guys can see ths picture i attatched to this thread but apart from all the wiring and swapping the engine and transmission with the gear box and clutch pedal what else do i need to seperately buy to complete this conversion...?

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
I own a 2004 acura rsx premium (base), automatic, and the body is clean and mint condition. I have 200k km and winter is only begining but after winter i know my engine will be at its time, so im planning on swapping it for JDM HONDA, ACURA RSX K20A TYPE-R DC5 ENGINE, MT 6 SPEED LSD TRANSMISSION, WIRING HARNESS. Idk if you guys can see ths picture i attatched to this thread but apart from all the wiring and swapping the engine and transmission with the gear box and clutch pedal what else do i need to seperately buy to complete this conversion...?
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=797195

Or just sell it and get a 05-06 Type-S

1 - 2 of 2 Posts