Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CALIFORNIA: I hope I’m not breaking any rules with this post. I’m a first time poster.

My brother used to own an Acura RSX Type S. I found these boxes that have been sitting in the attic for 10+ years. The parts are nighthawk black pearl OEM rear under spoiler and side skirts complete with hardware. I opened the box to take pictures. They’ve never been used and I posted them on multiple apps to sell. I listed it for $1,100.

Anyway, I wanted to make this post here as well because I thought it would help to appeal to a large group of people that own the car the parts are for. If you’re interested, I guess comment below and we can go from there! Or check out my offer up advertisement.

Attachments

2,541 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much for just the rear lip?
$500 for just the underspoiler.
I'll be honest you won't get that. The side skirt are the most expensive of the bunch from the factory. The rear lip didn't even cost that from Honda.
That’s fair and I respect that. This will still be my asking price though. As a discontinued part, whatever the retail price was is irrelevant to an extent. $500 isn’t far off of retail and I think my asking price is fair. I’m not in a rush to sell and these parts in this condition will only continue to climb in price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts