2005 acura rsx type s
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just realized I had this laying around when I was cleaning my room

I did it because I wanted the red "A" instead of the red "H"

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
Is that from a USDM DC2 Type-R? Or is it a modded DC5 wheel?
Looks pretty clean with the Red "A", I actually perfer it over the "H" (I know I'm prob the only on that thinks that lol)

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
yeah me to wtf is that, haha sell it to me, or someone else sell me one with a A haha

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
I still wanna know where this came from! I'm guessing its a red sticker to cover the black like people do for the EP3 wheel. If so, I wanna know where to get the sticker lol

·
No Longer Blown...
3,429 Posts
yeah it's def momo, but it looks like the momo type-r steering wheel that comes standard with the type-r's, i dont think its a momo aftermarket wheel. that's why i'm assuming it's a diy...

·
Banned
21,941 Posts
Looks like a DC5 ITR momo wheel with a sticker over the Acura airbag cover.

·
Original Owner
2005 acura rsx type s
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I still wanna know where this came from! I'm guessing its a red sticker to cover the black like people do for the EP3 wheel. If so, I wanna know where to get the sticker lol
I just ordered it from some decal shop online and gave them the dimension of the "A" decal. I also ordered one with the backing pink for my girl's rsx, basically this is for people who prefer the "A" over the "H" and you can get the backing in any color you want. Sorry I forgot where I've ordered the decal, because it was like 2-3 years ago but I remember that it was only $5.00. O yeah that is a DC5 type R steering wheel and sorry for taking so long to respond.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
well it looks good, now i am forced to buy one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.