Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys,
I just came upon a problem AFTER I put on the Halo projector headlights. My beam pattern is pointing practically straight down to the floor. I cant see anyhting in front of me.
However, I'm aware I can adjust the beam pattern myself, BUT I DONT want to go through the whooole process of taking off the entire bumper again and blah blah blah.
So, is there any possible way for me to adjust the headlight beam pattern without taking anything off??
It seems as if I cant even adjust the beam w/o even removing the whole entire headlight. Im confused :confused: :dontknow:
So if you have any experience in adjusting the beam pattern on the Halo's, PLEASE help me out. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
You need a long phillips head screwdriver for the passanger side and a short one for the drivers side. I hope that your clips inside did not break...........you will either have to send them back for new pair or open the headlights up and fix them. Anyways take the screwdriver and stick it in the metal ridged apart in teh back of the headlights.........should be four i think..........and just ajust those untill they are where you want them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i hope it works. Ima go outside and try it out right now. But i have HID's on them and i cant even see 5 feet in front of me. Some way some how the beam just seems to be pointing down...i dunno. the floor is more lit up than anything actually in front of me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah..me and my buddy tried forever on those damn headlights and nothing seemed to move those jagged edged knob shits. I couldn't figure out how to do it. We tried with the screwdriver and sticking it in every possible direction it could go in from and still nothing. Any tips?? I cant seem to adjust this damn headlight beam patterns!!
BTW, no the clips arnt broken...the beams are just facing REALLY low. they light up the ground in front of the car and everyhting is fine. its jsut a matter of getting those damn HID beams set right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts