Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
#K-series
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been searching and can't find what I'm looking for I tried to start a thread but it keep saying I don't have the privilege??? So administrators forgive me for this post here. I really need to know whether my skunk2 megapower 70mm exhaust will work with a K24a2 bottom end. I just ordered the plm header and skunk2 exhaust and ktuner and my neighbor has a K24a2 for sale and I plan on mating my K20z1 head on the block so will the header & exhaust work on that block once again I'm sorry for posting here but really need answers asap! P.S can you unblock whatever that's preventing me to start threads again

·
Vietnamese Singer
28,049 Posts
Not sure why you can't start threads, but apparently you can here. Regarding your question, the exhaust should bolt up just fine. The header should work as well, but the taller deck height of the K24 might cause the header to touch the sway bar, in which case you can remove the sway bar, or look for a different one.

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Not sure why you can't start threads, but apparently you can here. Regarding your question, the exhaust should bolt up just fine. The header should work as well, but the taller deck height of the K24 might cause the header to touch the sway bar, in which case you can remove the sway bar, or look for a different one.
this. good job dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts