Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am dead set on getting the rims i have been wanting for a very long time and they are the Advan Series V Rims. :D. I have decided to get 18's but i am debating 18 by what. I cant decide but i will be ordering them off machiii.net since they are the only place i have found that sells them but it will take 4-6 weeks before i would get them :(. He he im so excited but wow was that alot of money to spend on rims but oh well cars gotta look good.

·
Registered
19,486 Posts
NaughtyLilGirl69 said:
I am dead set on getting the rims i have been wanting for a very long time and they are the Advan Series V Rims. :D. I have decided to get 18's but i am debating 18 by what. I cant decide but i will be ordering them off machiii.net since they are the only place i have found that sells them but it will take 4-6 weeks before i would get them :(. He he im so excited but wow was that alot of money to spend on rims but oh well cars gotta look good.

i saw go by 18x7.5 to play it safe :thumbsup: nice choice of rims.

·
Registered
383 Posts
i checked that site. looks good to me. Where at in fl are u. You should post on the fl board so you will get notices of all the meets. go gators

1 - 4 of 4 Posts