Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one car, and thats my Acura RSX-S, its gonna be a daily driver. So I wanna have every safety gadgets included on my kit.

I have exactly 1G to spend nothing more, maybe less. So for you expert peeps on nitrous I need your advice. Please list what I need to get with the price.

:bow: ~Thanks.

·
this is my inner child
3,954 Posts
Acuraivtec said:
I have one car, and thats my Acura RSX-S, its gonna be a daily driver. So I wanna have every safety gadgets included on my kit.

I have exactly 1G to spend nothing more, maybe less. So for you expert peeps on nitrous I need your advice. Please list what I need to get with the price.

:bow: ~Thanks.
I'm in the same boat as you, my car is my daily driver and that's it.

Check the stickies they has everything listed you need. You will probably spend right at a grand for everthing you need.
I don't think any of the companies themselves sell the window switch(not sure). That's the only thing you would need to get seperate from the kit.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow this place is alot of help, thanks for the freakin advice.

·
this is my inner child
3,954 Posts
Acuraivtec said:
wow this place is alot of help, thanks for the freakin advice.
This happens at the beginning of each year, new people come in wanting to put nitrous on their cars and it ends up having 12 threads all asking the same basic questions.

I wasn't trying to be an ass, the stickies really have all the answers you need.

If you have a more specific question about installing, there's several people on here more than willing to help.

·
Registered
823 Posts
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=139061

Yeah you should check that out! HAHA But for real if your in South Florida I'll bring it to you. I'll be down there in a week. I know Neil aka po9i(florida mod) if you need a vouch. It has everything you can possibly get pretty much except a bottle blanket.

D

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
1k isn't gonna get you every safety you want...... in fact 1k is just barely ( if it even does) it's just barely gonna get you the wet kit + the genx2 upgrade. (heater, purge, BOV)

·
Registered
823 Posts
I know about 800 will get him about everything he'll need plus some more and only half of its used! Couldn't resist sorry :laughing:

D

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I replied to ur post. Hopefully u didnt have any problems with it before. What internals did u have to change in your car. I am only looking for 50 shot. Do I need to change the spark plugs ?

·
Registered
823 Posts
I actually run IK 22 which are just the stock plug replacement temp with no problems. I've also had no problems with the system itself. I'm just tired of having to take out everything every other weekend when I never even use it.

D

·
Registered
823 Posts
That is the idea but I decided to stick with the stock temp. I autocross frequently so I need as much power as possible and I don't sray much so it was a non issue. I would suggest running a bit colder though in all reality.

D

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where can I order the spark plugs radeezle...?

·
Banned
16,523 Posts
Acuraivtec said:
Where can I order the spark plugs radeezle...?

I'd try Ebay or maybe Denso's Website?:dontknow: Arcticblue gave me 3 of his back from when he was squeezing, and I went and ordered another one from Modacar. I'm not sure if you can order them online, but if you walk in there they can order it for you.

Ebay should have them.

And for spark plugs they're not cheap.
*Around $50*

·
Spicy Raccoon
28,537 Posts
First thing I would do if I were gonna run N2O would be to downsize that enormous sig of yours. Seriously.

Edit: Blarg. Pepsi beat me to it :p

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my bad about the sig, I thought I made the pictures to a URL link, not as image, I turned off my image preview on my options so I couldnt tell.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts