Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Acura RSX 5spd
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow base members, I came across this killer deal on eBay today from an Acura dealership. (Only 3 left) I hope this isn't against the rules, but I wanted to share. Not sure if it comes with a coupler from the TB to intake, and only shows 1 clamp. Those parts are cheap if they aren't included. Normal price on these new are around $200!

·
Registered
2003 Acura RSX 5spd
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally picked this up from my other shipping address. All hardware was included for me, even though it states it might not be included. I built a list in case I needed to order any hardware.
These appeared to be included, so I didn't look for them online.
Hose, Adapter 2.75/3.00 X 3"
Hose; 3/8"ID X 7"L
1/2" Bnd. Hose Clamp, 2.31-3.25"
1/2" Bnd. Hose Clamp, 2.56"-3.50"
1/2" Bnd. Hose Clamp, 2.90"-3.75"

Here's the replacement parts you can get from home depot.
Rubber Grommet, 3/8" (For IAT Sensor)
Aluminum Spacer, 1.00 OD X .250 ID X .6
#6 x 1/4 in. x 1 in. Outer Diameter Aluminum Spacer-815218 - The Home Depot (Not 100% sure the length of this space is correct, doesn't say except "#6")
Washer, 6mm Soft Mount 1 (3 pack, but you only need 1)
2x Hose Clamp, 3/4"

I haven't have time to install this yet, but hope to find time within the next 1-2 weeks. Here's a good post that shows an improvement over stock, even with heat soak on stock: SRI Dyno Shootout And for $82 brand new, you can't beat this.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Excellent find and good looking out listing the hardware needed.

I have a Red SRI AEM intake for sale but the IAT rubber is pretty worn. Will go to home depot tonight to replace it so the new owner won't have to deal with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts