Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.....im a Noobie to club RSX.....i just wanted to know where can i get the Aero Duo bodykit from? please help if anyone has any info on that thanks everybody

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
Noslenwerd is the only member to have it and he has made it clear it is...
1. Impossible to get
2. Horrible fit and each peice must be modified to fit

So if you want it pm him and ask him where to find it but make sure your pockets are VERY deep because install is going to be a bitch.
-Tony

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
tb's type-s said:
Noslenwerd is the only member to have it and he has made it clear it is...
1. Impossible to get
2. Horrible fit and each peice must be modified to fit

So if you want it pm him and ask him where to find it but make sure your pockets are VERY deep because install is going to be a bitch.
-Tony
very well put... not only is it those things, but the customer service for these people is horrible... after the unnamed person i bought it off of, found out i recieved it.. they disappeared.. blocked me from aim/email.. wont answer my calls... because they know they f*cked me over real good...

it cost me Exactly as much to fix/install the kit as it did for me to buy it, and thats just not right when you are spending over a G for a kit... and i didn't even get into painting it yet...

·
Banned
120 Posts
noslenwerd you got my PM right. Give he a call if you would like some help.

As far as where to get the kit, I can get it. The Owner is out of the country at the second. Im not exactly on good terms with him so I will send you through a middle man. Contact me if you would like more info.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn huhz.....dont tell me the guy whos selling the kit is that much of bad news.....cause if its alot of trouble i rather not deal with him yall feel me? cause the money isnt the problem just dont wanna mess with people who plays around with your money and feelings hahaha....

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
I merged the two threads together... No need to ask the same exact question in two different threads!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts