Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sold my 2003 RSX-S

only had 133,000 miles on it and still loved driving it - but it was time for a change

I joined here in Sept 2003 after buying it in August 2003
I was never a big time poster, but did receive a ton of advice and pointers from this site - which also helped me spend a lot of money on the car....

Picked up a 2016 BMW 228xi with the Track Handling package - pretty pumped about working on this car now

Have a great one!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Wow, it's weird for me to think the RSX is already that old of a car. Still, good luck with the BMW; hopefully it's at least as fun for you long-term.

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
Congrats on the new buy. Hope you enjoy it. I've had my 03 since Aug 2005 and sometimes want something else. But there is nothing that grabs my attention that seems worth having another car payment for, and that I can afford. Maybe when the Civic Type-R comes out.

·
Super Moderator
430,558 Posts
I have sold my 2003 RSX-S

only had 133,000 miles on it and still loved driving it - but it was time for a change

I joined here in Sept 2003 after buying it in August 2003
I was never a big time poster, but did receive a ton of advice and pointers from this site - which also helped me spend a lot of money on the car....

Picked up a 2016 BMW 228xi with the Track Handling package - pretty pumped about working on this car now

Have a great one!
hey man glad a long time user is still around, sucks that you got rid of the rsx tho. i still have mine and thinking of selling as well after 10years of owning it, not that i want to of course and need something with more room...

anyway congrats and hope you enjoy the bmw, i'm sure it is a blast to drive around places. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
... a ton of advice and pointers from this site - which also helped me spend a lot of money on the car....
Ain't that the truth! :p

I have almost 95,000 on my 02 and still love it. I guess I modded away the few things about the car that were less than optimum, so nothing not to like.

Have fun with your new toy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
That's something ... leaving the Japanese Auto Maker Group .. my childhood friend had his share of beamers .. when you making them dividends you have more options .. I would still stay Honda motor company ... Honda Civic coupe 95 -> Acura Integra hatch back 90 -> Acura Legend 91 Coupe -> Acura Tl 2005 --> Acura Rsx Type S 2006

1 - 8 of 8 Posts