Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Royale with cheese.
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where should i go next after all these mods, besides the toda kit which is what i am building up for, is there any other engine mod? i have injen cai amd PowerG, hotwires i just got today, what else is there to do?

·
Not Plugged In
15,483 Posts
jphesterly said:
Where should i go next after all these mods, besides the toda kit which is what i am building up for, is there any other engine mod? i have injen cai amd PowerG, hotwires i just got today, what else is there to do?
race header/exhaust, stickier tires, maybe lowering springs for better launching, bored tb, type-r intake manifold

·
7 yrs?!?
2,284 Posts
I agree, but add on Hondata reflash and Hondata IM Gasket.
Tom

·
Royale with cheese.
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i already said, Headers, Headers is the H in the I/H/E, and i have potenza s03s and you dont get much better than that, and my bud is selling me his sportlines...so

·
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!
20,223 Posts
try getting some tranny work?

clutch, flywheel, lsd, final drive.

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
Yeah it can get better than potenza's.Their called Bfg g-force t/a kd's.OR if you want hoosier r3s03 hehe moled 4/32''s just get them heat-cycled so it can enhance wear and provide more consisten performance

·
7 yrs?!?
2,284 Posts
Well if you going toda ecu reflash then still go Hondata IMG and then get the type r IM and send it to Kingmotorsports with your TB and get them bored out to match.
Tom

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
get toyo proxes t1-s, those are better IMO....but I haven't tried your's before. I have I/H/E as well, and still need better suspension, ECU/Toda, ES MM's, new rims cause 18' are too big. Too bad I am still waitin' on that promotion....

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
depending on how long it will take to get TODA, why not enjoy the benefits of hondata now and you still get the toda kit for $500 cheaper anyways. personally, i think if i have to wait for toda for more than a few months, id want the hondata in meantime. its worth the $95 id lose otherwise. other than that, id say sway bars and other road hugging mods.

·
Royale with cheese.
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i was thinking about that...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Leechiro said:
depending on how long it will take to get TODA, why not enjoy the benefits of hondata now and you still get the toda kit for $500 cheaper anyways. personally, i think if i have to wait for toda for more than a few months, id want the hondata in meantime. its worth the $95 id lose otherwise. other than that, id say sway bars and other road hugging mods.
just wait for the programmable ECU!!! :thumbsup: I say work with you tranny especially and LSD unless you are waiting to do it all at once

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
how bout ripping off the acura symbols and slapping on the honda symbol. Thats good for what... 15HP? Dont forget the great big Type -R stickers :p

Just kidding. Get the hondata.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts