Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the RO_JA Pure bodykit (minus the wing, which in place of it is the JDM Type-R wing). I've been looking for a suitable grill to use on the front 3 air dam's, but can't seem to find anything good looking. On my '02 RSX I had the Charisma Air Force One front bumper and used thick diamond shaped mesh grille, but I can't seem to find where I got it back then since it's been so long. I noticed that Wings West has a grille set, but I can't find anywhere that sells it online, and I refuse to goto any of my local shops, due to the fact that I don't really like any of them. Anyone have any ideas for a clean looking front mesh to use on my kit? (I don't want to use the small gauge sh1t from the hardware store, as it bends and corrodes easily, plus I'm wanting to use some good paint to make whatever grille I get black) Anyone with ideas would rock.

Thanx,
Frozt

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyways, my question still hangs, anyone know of any grille choices, and not that chicken wire stuff from the hardware stuff? I'd get grillcraft if I didn't have the RO_JA Pure kit, but anyways. BUMP any ideas?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
remix said:
Custom made grills? Go look around for those shops that make grills for SUVs...
Good idea. I don't know why I didn't think of that, the place that did my girl's sunroof installation does custom grilles. I'll have to give 'em a call later today. Thanx.

Frozt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.