Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
reppin 671
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking of gettin the roja lip but the only thing is i got a big dent in my back bumper. I was thinking of getting the front and sides of roja and geting a full bumper replacment rear.. or is it better to buy a used back bumper and just get the full roja lip kit... if i get the aftermarket i want to make it not look like crap since the front will be lip and the back will kinda look like molded haha something maybe like the ings rear... thanks
btw its for a NBP :confused:

·
the overrated fig shot
3,237 Posts
kur029 said:
i was thinking of gettin the roja lip but the only thing is i got a big dent in my back bumper. I was thinking of getting the front and sides of roja and geting a full bumper replacment rear.. or is it better to buy a used back bumper and just get the full roja lip kit... if i get the aftermarket i want to make it not look like crap since the front will be lip and the back will kinda look like molded haha something maybe like the ings rear... thanks
btw its for a NBP :confused:
ahh pictures would help...but unless that back bumper is out of wrack (too extreme) then it's ok i guess

·
reppin 671
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pics of what? umm heres the ings read my back bumper is like 2 1/2 crack on the left side... i got hit so yea...

Attachments

·
the overrated fig shot
3,237 Posts
kur029 said:
pics of what? umm heres the ings read my back bumper is like 2 1/2 crack on the left side... i got hit so yea...
i was talking about the rear bumper you want to get. Here's something you should think about, the oem back bumper is probably going to be expensive & unpainted. You might as well go aftermarket.

·
reppin 671
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but the thing is the front will be a lip and will it still look good if the back is like that(kinda looks molded)?

·
reppin 671
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i really want teh roja front... so i need something to match the back and sides... any sugg. any pics anyone!!??!?! :spin:

·
reppin 671
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
naw its not... just make sure you becareful... and try not to scratch your car with the flathead...

·
reppin 671
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ohh alright thanks.. any other kits? so do you think the ings back and roja side and front lip is good?

·
28,748 Posts
yeah, I think the Ings'd look good. Most of the other rear bumpers are a bit more wild and probably wouldn't flow with the look of the RO_JA. I doubt C-West would look good, Bomex is too extreme, and most of the other bumpers suck:D

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
I got the same dilemma sp?. I got hit twice in a period of a month and I want c-west lip kit, but my rear bumper is kinda fucked up, I wonder how much it'll cost to fix.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts