Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
for sale are rota p45-r (18x9.5 +25) and torque-r (18x9.5 +28). AGGRESSIVE!!! they have falken 452 in 245/40/18 on them with plenty of life left! you will need to roll you rear fender and give it some camber for no rubbing. this is aggressive so it is not for everybody. they are not in perfect condition. i was planning to use them as track or winter wheels when i got my new ones so i never took care of them. that is why it is at a cheaper price for you. they are not bent or anything like that.

good threads to read before hand.
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=582179&highlight=apples+rota
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=501347&page=58

apple's car

my friend's car

buy them now for 600 for wheels and 850 with tires!!! plus shipping of course. or shoot me an offer.

·
THE WHEEL KING
9,676 Posts
You should probably state that before just posting pictures and assuming people know what it takes to fit wheels that.. don't fit.

You NEED a fender pull (That 2nd picture.. wow..) unless you want to run -5 degrees of camber at the least. Most people aren't going to want to do that on their daily driver(s).

Better luck selling these on the 240 forums, those guys love Rotas.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should probably state that before just posting pictures and assuming people know what it takes to fit wheels that.. don't fit.

You NEED a fender pull (That 2nd picture.. wow..) unless you want to run -5 degrees of camber at the least. Most people aren't going to want to do that on their daily driver(s).

Better luck selling these on the 240 forums, those guys love Rotas.
good idea.
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=582179&highlight=apples+rota
link to the thread with more pictures and comments.

and no fender pull or 5 degrees of camber needed. just a simple roll in the back and around 2 or 2.5 to get it flush. a pretty good flush for rsx is around 9 +30 so this is only a little more but with more concave!

·
THE WHEEL KING
9,676 Posts
You might want to advertise in this thread (and on my350, etc etc) that the wheels have damage. You can't post pictures of the cleanest wheel and expect people to know!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah sucks that they're damaged as well..
his wheels were damaged. mine are just curbed on the sidewalk side. normal stuff. it will be all worth it though. just like scraping your lip kit cause you are too low or keeping revs low because there is a cop behind you or no more heated seats because you bought a bucket.

·
THE WHEEL KING
9,676 Posts
But again, you should TELL people that they are, and post pictures of the damage in your for sale thread.. Otherwise it makes you seem like you're trying to pass the wheels off as being clean.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You might want to advertise in this thread (and on my350, etc etc) that the wheels have damage. You can't post pictures of the cleanest wheel and expect people to know!
wow calm down. i didn't even post pictures of the individual wheels yet, which i will have later today. people are not that dumb that they just buy any part for sale. people ask questions and that is what the forum is all about. it is what makes a better thread. what i first posted that was all i could think of at the moment and i will be happy to answer any questions.

·
THE WHEEL KING
9,676 Posts
wow calm down. i didn't even post pictures of the individual wheels yet, which i will have later today. people are not that dumb that they just buy any part for sale. people ask questions and that is what the forum is all about. it is what makes a better thread. what i first posted that was all i could think of at the moment and i will be happy to answer any questions.
Calm down? Haha you must be mistaking me with someone who honestly cares whether or not you sell the wheels. I'm looking out for potential buyers of damaged wheels that don't fit very well. That's all.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
edited to add more information besides individual wheel pictures. should please everyone now. hopefully.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts