Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently replaced the starter in my Base 02 RSX. I've noticed that the fan blowing heat out of the vents mostly isn't working. Every now and then it will turn on for a little bit. I've also noticed that my cruise control randomly turns off. I'm assuming I loosened some connection but am unsure what it is. Any idea what it could be?

·
bleep-bleep bleeeep
1,631 Posts
I also have a DOA cruise control after replacing the starter (work done by Honda, but discovered too late for warranty). It isn't that big of a deal for me. But I plan to start checking fuses soon. All was and is fine with the CC spool/motor/thingy and cable.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Back when I first purchased my RSX and drove it home, the cruise control would cut out intermittently as you mentioned. When I replaced the ELD module in the engine bay fuse box the issue was resolved. Check your ELD module to see if its been damaged.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back when I first purchased my RSX and drove it home, the cruise control would cut out intermittently as you mentioned. When I replaced the ELD module in the engine bay fuse box the issue was resolved. Check your ELD module to see if its been damaged.

How much did that run you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts