Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: If you guys haven't already seen it check out www.carismaautotec.com and go to the "Airforce 1 RSX kit"...it's bad ass!

Do any of you guys know what the fit and finish on this kit is like? For only $800 it is either a steal...or you get what you pay for (crap) deal. It's my favorite looking kit by far...but I've never heard of 'em...what do you guys think?

Jordan:confused:

·
Evolved Post Whore
1,519 Posts
I like this kit also, but i've never heard of them either. $800 seems really cheap so are they good or are the kits crap?

·
Registered
648 Posts
I think there are other kits that look cleaner. You might want to do a search for "airforce" on these boards. The kit has been mentioned plenty of times.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the kit looks nice, but yeah, it sounds cheap.... im' going to talk to my auto store and see if they ever heard of them. I want to find out who really makes the air force kit... it seems they sell all kits

i also like the charge speed a lot too.. i have to decide on what to get now..

what color rims go good with a canary yellow car? Black, chrome?

·
2nd time around.....
479 Posts
I bought the kit and put it on at my shop taht i work at Adrenaline Motorsports. Its a really good store but anyways it is tight looking but we have to do some fiberglassing and some sanding and cutting. Its a pain in the ass, its worth it to me but u get what you pay for i got it for 700 but I wish it would fit better.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RICE!
It has a little hole where you can put your fake intercooler.

·
2nd time around.....
479 Posts
Funny RWD RSX Killer, if ur in the stl area, come race me im sure i'll win. And by the way i am getting an intercooler, so think before u speak.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
StretLegal said:
Funny RWD RSX Killer, if ur in the stl area, come race me im sure i'll win. And by the way i am getting an intercooler, so think before u speak.
I'm in the No. Cal area. If you are getting intercooler i guess that hole has a purpose. But sand down the bumpy part.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RWD RSX Killer go spend money on gas and maitenence in ur Mustang GT , while we hook up ours cars

·
Registered
377 Posts
Alpha Zero,
Yeah... Kick his shit talking ass, and put it on record that shit and post it. Finally, a fellow Rsxer is going to teach him a lesson.
Flame his ass. Go Alpha Zero

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Fixed grammatical errors. sorry

Alpha Zero,
Yeah... Kick his shit talking ass, and record that shit and post it. Finally, a fellow Rsxer is going to teach him a lesson.
Flame his ass. Go Alpha Zero

:thumbsup:

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
I'm sure I'll have a video. I've actually got a few videos of V8's getting smoked by me. On the other spectrum though, I also have videos of me getting beat by V8s (lots more of me winning though). :thumbsup:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Guys, DON'T buy this kit

I'm serious, I have seen it in person and it's CHEAP.
Here are the reasons why:
1. The front part is not perfectly matched the OEM stye bumper. The headlights are sticking out a bit, the hood looks like it's hanging over the kit since the Air Force one bumper sits a bit more inside the car so to speak.
2. Once you look at the car from a front view the bumper is a bell-shaped, hence the fender whells are just hanging inside and not secure at all.
3. The rear skirt is not a skirt at all but just 2 pieces that you stick onto OEM.

Overall while the kist look OK from a far view when you look closer at it it just doesn't look clean. It's true that the car stands out but I'd rather have front Roja and all the rest by Wings West cause it looks cleaner

Dima

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey RSX killer... come to NJ... i got something that'll make you shit in your pants. You think your GT is all that... bring it over... you talk a lot of shit, now lets see what you got!

Bring some tissues, you'll be crying a lot when you loose to a 4cyl...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts