Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

i finally got some pics together to start a thread that i'd call my own. my own personal collection of some of my favorite shots of my car. so yeahhh, i love looking at pictures of all kinds on crsx, so here's my contribution to all the other pic junkies :thumbsup:

yeahhhhhh.... yung joc

UPDATE (01.13.07) - i finally took time to make an effort for better pictures. the latest photoshoot starts on page 4 of this thread

UPDATE (02.18.07) - i decided to start putting updates on this first post.. the update above this was actually written today =/ so from here on out i'll continue keeping this thread to-date this way

UPDATE (08.14.07) - i placed the link to this thread in my sig again. i'll be posting new pics pretty soon, but for now, i just put one of my fav pics of my car in this first post. no REAL update yet...

UPDATE (09.25.07) - Running list of mods... pics will be linked to in this list

Installed
Acquired (Pending Install)
Queue (Yet to Get)

1. Injen Cold Air Intake
  2. Buddy Club Short Shifter
  3. ViS Carbon Fiber Hood
  4. McCulloch 6000k HID Kit
  5. Skunk2 ITR Knob
  6. Aluminum Shifter & Shifter Cable Bushings
  7. Falken Azenis FK-452s (225/45/17)
  8. Buddy Club Race Header & EM2 Sway Bar
  9. 17" Matte-Black 5Zigen Rims
  10. Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
  11. RBC Intake Manifold <-----Just came in today!!!!
  12. Unorthodox Racing Pulleys
  13. Exhaust (yet to decide on what type...)
  14. Hondata K-Pro
  15. Synchromesh Transmission Fluid (Amsoil or GM)
  16. AEM Fuel Rail and Regulator
  17. Projector Retrofit
  18. Buddy Club N+ Coilovers & Camber Kit
  19. Rear Sway Bar (if necessary)
  20. Turbo (yet to decide on what type...)
  21. Clutch (yet to decide on what type...)

UPDATE (09.29.07) - decided on a plan proposal:
  1. Injen CAI, BCRH, untuned <----right now. running 14.900 best in humid conditions & shitty driving @ Edinburg Racetrack, TX
  2. Injen CAI, BCRH, K-Pro, RBC (by end of october)
  3. Injen CAI, BCRH, K-Pro, RBC, Pro Spec III, Tune <-----milestone (by end of november)
  4. Injen CAI, BCRH, Redline S/C, K-Pro, Pro-Spec III, Tune <-----milestone (around graduation in december)

UPDATE (11.24.07) - i'm sad to announce that my car has been RIP since 10/29/07 :( (pictures of the aftermath are on page 6 or click here) EDIT: story posted on page 6 also! or click here

UPDATE (11.29.07) - found out today that the check from the other guy's insurance is gonna total about 18,300. that's for a 2005 RSX Type-S with roughly 51,000 miles on it :thumbsup: i love our car's retention value :giggitygiggity:

UPDATE (2.01.08) - i found the ONLY picture of my car AT the scene of the accident taken with my sanyo katana [direct link to post]. :( i miss you

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm deleting all my posts between this one and the time i updated w/the photoshoot for the sanctity of this thread. This thread WILL BE cleaned, revived, and glorified!!!!! I promise you that, Alamacor!!!

More pics will be added in chronological order to exhibit the true progress of this car.

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
smoresrock said:
lol wanna bet? yung joc... g-gyeahhhh

who the fuck u think u fuckin wit' im da fuckin BAWWWSSS.... 7-45 / white on white.. thats fuckin RAWWWWS (ross) ^_^
:inout:

Red calipers are somewhat ricey and your steering wheel looks like a bagel. :laughing:

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

my car and my friend's r6... he let's me drive that thing too and has been tryna convince me to get a crotch rocket too.. wut yall think bout those? ehh.. i have more to say bout that, but this is my pic thread so :p

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

at the back of the office w/my mom's new toy. picked it up at greenway in houston. that thinggggg gets too much attention.. i thought i felt pretty fly in my car till i drove that black beast around town top-down... the girls man.. the girls.... all i gotta say is, they dig it :thumbsup:

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

with the lousy time i took home w/me from the track, i decided (a week later) to clean out the CAI air filter i had installed about a year ago.. yep, it was caked, but that recharger stuff k&n sells works wonders :)

lol u can barely see the filter cuz of how dark w/dirt it is

1 - 20 of 204 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.