Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 269 Posts

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Picked up new rear bench seat as mine had two tears in it from pick your part in San Diego
does not look pretty atm. I also found a cheap reupholster shop they said about $120 they would re wrap my steering wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Well I don’t know who likes paying way over price for things but I guess I do. $480 on eBay for a hardrace master bushing set. Guess I’m going to replace everything. 18 pc set. Lawl what a noob. Anyways it ships from CA so it should be here like early this week. My bday is on 4:20 so I made yet another over priced dumb purchase.

·
shokoman
26 Posts
Hi guys, I have a newbie question about buying a used car and passing an inspection. Should I drive a car to a mechanic before passing inspection? And what possible options to simplify the process do you know? I heard about digital vehicle inspection apps, did someone use these? I wonder how they help.

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #224

This has been bugging me for so long. New rear seats with no rips, OEM trunk tray, and privacy cover all pretty mint condition

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
One thing at a time ...
picked up this mint steering wheel for $80!! Stoked. This weekend will be putting in some work installing parts I’ve been hoarding.

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Stacking parts. Summer around the corner. AC compressor en route! Not trying to see anything above 80 without AC :D Oceanside stays 73*

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Weeeeeee BASS

Fits like a glove !! 1000W amp in route. Ac compressor came in today ⛄ stoked. Now if only these darn Hardrace products would get here. Put a $600 order on KSeriesParts lots of fun stuff incoming - shift boot , new front sway bar links, k series spark plug cover new headlight bulbs and some other stuffs

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #231 (Edited)
It’s a 12W7 :D, just picked up this JL JX1000W amp too. Having some technical difficulties -_- I’m not great with wiring , and no high level input cord was provided. So I had to get a high low converter.

For some reason, the amp is not powering on. I volt meter tested everything and it’s weird, I have power coming to the cable and my ground is good, but the amp still won’t turn on.
Gfrgggt

Idk what’s going on ... I checked all my connections at the bose amp, I checked power going through the front fuse mounted near battery , I got 12v all the way back to the wire. Is my amp not turning on because of my remote wire? Idk will dig in later today

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
Nah I have a pioneer deck. I got everything working I had to replace the fuse in the front. I now need to do some real wiring.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Stacking parts. Summer around the corner. AC compressor en route! Not trying to see anything above 80 without AC <a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/biggrin_color.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" ></a> Oceanside stays 73*

Hrmmm the shop said today I need a new compressor also 😞. Who are you getting to do the repair? I need to find a new Honda mechanic

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
Come to me! In Oceanside! I do my own repairs. I have a shop on Oceanside blvd. In Oceanside. Certified mechanic on spot

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #238
Good morning! First round of many stuff to come in

System is bumpin

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #239 (Edited)

Hotchkis Front endlinks ,cusco strut tower bar, sparco shift boot, new hydro shield. still waiting on spark plug cover and headlight bulbs PIAA twin Xtreme white :) sanded down my head lights again so they are really clear

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #240 (Edited)

Rest of the order came in, spark plug cover and hardware, acuity burnt titatinum shift boot collar and PIAA 110W XTEME White headlight bulbs. Also just ordered a black ktuned oil dipstick. Should look really flush.

Really need a better amp for this sub. It works for now but it’s trash haha

221 - 240 of 269 Posts